Most parents will attest to the fact that having a baby comes with a whole new set of challenges. One such challenge is figuring out how to best keep an eye on your little one. Many parents choose to use a baby monitor, which can be installed in a number of ways, including placing it on a stand next to the crib or bed. However, another option is to mount the baby monitor on the wall. This not only frees up space near the crib or bed, but it also ensures that you have a clear view of your child at all times. If you’re thinking about how to mount baby monitor on wall, here’s everything you need to know. Let’s get started.
Step by step process of how to mount baby monitor on wall
1. Before anything else, decide where you will be mounting the baby monitor. It is important to consider the placement of the device carefully so that you can get the best possible view of your baby’s crib or play area.
2. Once you have chosen the location, use a ruler or measuring tape to find the center point of the wall space.
3. Draw a small dot on the wall at the center point with a pencil to help you align the mounting bracket later on.
4. Next, take the mounting bracket and align it with the dot on the wall.
5. While holding the bracket in place, use a level to make sure that it is even.
6. When you are satisfied with the alignment, use a drill to create pilot holes for the screws.
7. Finally, locate the pilot holes in the bracket, insert the screws, and then tighten them until the bracket is secure.
8. Now, all you need to do is attach the baby monitor to the bracket and you’re all set!
Mounting a baby monitor on the wall is a great way to save space and keep an eye on your child at all times. Just be sure to choose the right type of monitor for your needs and follow the instructions carefully to ensure it’s installed correctly.
How to choose the right baby monitors
When choosing a baby monitor, there are a few things you’ll need to keep in mind.
- First, decide which type of monitor you want. There are audio and video options available. If you just want to be able to hear your child, an audio monitor will suffice. However, if you want to be able to see your child as well, you’ll need a video monitor.
- Next, consider the range of the monitor. This is how far away from the baby monitor you can be and still hear or see your child. Most monitors have a range of around 600 feet, but some have a longer range. If you live in a large home or have a particularly long distance to travel between the baby’s room and your own, you may want to choose a monitor with a longer range.
- Finally, think about any extra features that you might want in a baby monitor. Some monitors come with additional cameras so that you can see more than one child at a time, for example. Others come with built-in night lights or lullabies to help soothe your child to sleep. Consider which features would be most useful for you and your family.
Tips for getting the perfect view
If you have a video baby monitor, you’ll want to make sure you have a clear view of your child at all times. Here are a few tips to help you get the perfect view:
1. Place the monitor at eye level. This will give you the best view of your child and allow you to see them more easily.
2: Choose a monitor with a wide viewing angle. This will allow you to see more of the room and your child, even if they move around a lot.
3: Move the camera closer to the crib or bed. The closer the camera is, the better the view will be. Just be sure not to place it too close, as you don’t want your child to be able to reach it.
4: Adjust the camera’s angle. Most monitors come with adjustable angles, so you can point the camera where you need it. Experiment with different angles until you find one that gives you the perfect view.
By following these tips, you’ll be sure to have a clear view of your child at all times. This will give you peace of mind and allow you to focus on other things, knowing that your child is always safe.
How to properly hide baby monitor cords?
As a parent, you want to do everything possible to keep your baby safe. This includes ensuring that cords from baby monitors are hidden away properly. Not only can cords be a tripping hazard, but they can also be dangerous if your baby were to wrap them around their neck. Here are a few tips on how to hide baby monitor cords properly:
1. Use cord covers. Cord covers are inexpensive and can be found at most hardware stores. Simply slip the cord cover over the cords and secure it to the wall with adhesive tape.
2. Run cords through baseboards. If you have baseboards in your home, you can run the cords through them. This will hide the cords and also keep them away from little fingers.
3. Use furniture to hide cords. If you have a piece of furniture that the baby monitor sits on, you can use it to hide the cords. Simply run the cords under the furniture and out of sight.
4. Use Velcro strips. Another option for hiding cords is to use Velcro strips. Simply attach the Velcro strips to the wall and then wrap the cords around them.
5. Use cord clips. Cord clips are another great way to keep cords hidden and out of the way. You can find cord clips at most hardware stores. Simply attach the cord clip to the wall and then run the cord through it.
By following these tips, you can ensure that your baby’s cords are hidden away properly and out of sight. This will help to create a safe environment for your little one.
The best way to keep your child safe and sound while sleeping
There are a few things you can do to help ensure your child is safe and sound while sleeping:
1: Follow the ABCs of safe sleep. This means your child should sleep on their back, in a crib or bassinet that meets current safety standards, with a firm mattress and no loose bedding.
2: Keep the crib or bassinet in your room. This will allow you to hear your child if they cry and also makes it easier to breastfeed during the night.
3: Use a white noise machine. This can help soothe your child and block out any unwanted noise that might wake them up.
4: Establish a bedtime routine. This can help your child know it’s time to sleep and make it easier for them to drift off to dreamland.
5: Check the monitor regularly. Be sure to keep an eye on the battery life and signal strength of your baby monitor to ensure it’s working properly.
By following these tips, you can help ensure your child is safe and sound while they sleep. Creating a peaceful and safe environment will allow your little one to get the rest they need to grow and thrive.
You can use adhesive strips or double-sided tape to attach the baby monitor to the wall. Make sure that the adhesive is strong enough to hold the monitor in place, especially if you have a heavy model. You may also want to use screws or nails for extra security.
While you can technically use Command strips to hang a baby monitor, we don’t recommend it. The weight of the monitor could cause the strips to come loose, and you don’t want your monitor falling and breaking. Instead, try using screws or nails to secure the monitor in place.
There is no definitive answer, as each home is different and each parent has different preferences. However, some general tips include placing the monitor near the baby’s crib or changing station, or in a central location in the home so you can hear the baby from anywhere.
No, we don’t recommend mounting the infant optics monitor on the wall as it may damage the monitor.
Mount Baby Monitor On Wall is a great way to keep an eye on your baby without having to constantly hold the monitor. By following the tips above, you can be sure to have a clear view of your child at all times. This will give you peace of mind and allow you to focus on other things, knowing that your child is always safe. We hope this guide has helped teach you how to mount baby monitor on wall. By following these tips, you can be sure to get the perfect view of your child and keep them safe and sound at all times.